1. How long will the recording of the webinar be accessible?
2. A technical difficulty prevented me from watching/hearing the webinar/recording. What do I do?
No, we cannot for copyright reasons. The recording is available to watch as many times as you’d like until the end of the access period. We recommend taking notes on the parts that were most valuable to you.
4. Can you send me the webinar presenter's PowerPoint?
No, we cannot for copyright reasons. The PowerPoint belongs to the presenter.
5. When will I receive the Certificate of Attendance (COA)?
We try to to send out COAs twice: first within a week after the live event, and again after the recording access period ends.
6. Can I receive a hard copy of the Certificate of Attendance (COA)?
No. To keep costs down, we send the COA by email. You may print the email for your records if you wish.