NOTIS Summer Picnic
Sunday, August 7th, 1PM
Seahurst Park, Burien, WA
We are happy to announce NOTIS's annual picnic for 2022. Please join us at Seahurst Park's Sea Star Shelter in Burien, WA on Sunday, August, 7th at 1pm.
Come join us for food, drinks, and fun at our annual NOTIS picnic! It's a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues and spend time with friends and family.
Please bring a potluck dish, or item to grill. NOTIS will provide drinks, snacks, and charcoal for the barbecue. Feel free to bring your guitar, ukulele, or any other fun activity you'd like to share!
Family and friends of all ages are welcome. Please RSVP if possible so we can bring enough drinks and snacks. Simply click on "Register" to RSVP. Attendance is free.
The Seahurst Park's Sea Star Shelter is located right along the beach. It is close to parking, the restrooms, and the playground. A map of the park is available here: Seahurst Park.
Click for amenities and directions.
Enter our Bake-Off Contest by bringing your favorite home-baked goods!
For the health and safety of others, please consider staying at home if you experience:
- COVID-like symptoms such as a dry cough, fever, difficulty breathing, and/or loss of taste or smell.
- Close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are self-isolating or self-quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
As you enjoy the park, please be safe and:
- Practice physical distancing and avoid close contact with others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face.
We are looking forward to spending a fun day with you!